Apply to study at Flinders

All undergraduate and most postgraduate applications are made through the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC). Further information about applying, fees and scholarships, and what happens after you apply are outlined below.

The information below is for domestic applicants. You are a domestic applicant if you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.

If you are an international student, find out how to apply to Flinders.