Schools and teachers
We provide a diverse range of services and programs to secondary schools, primary schools and their students.
Our information sessions are tailored to suit your school structure, and staff, student, parent, and wider community needs and are held on campus or at your school.
FIND A COURSE
Services for schools
We offer a range of services to schools including:
- presentations, and other activities, to school groups
- one-on-one appointments with students to discuss pathways and entry options
- River Journey and Campus Experience Program for students underrepresented in higher education.
Book a campus tour
Come and join us on campus and see what Flinders University is all about. Our tours usually last about 1.5 hours but we offer additional activities if you want. Details are in the forms below.
Download and fill in the appropriate form below so we can tailor your visit to suit:
- Year 10 campus tour enquiry form (PDF)
- Year 11 campus tour enquiry form (PDF)
- Year 12 campus tour enquiry form (PDF)
Individuals can request a one-on-one appointment.
Year 12 pathways to Flinders
Most high school students enter university via the traditional, competitive entry method, where offers are made to eligible applicants with the highest Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) until all places in the course are filled.
We outline all the pathways and preparatory programs available to Year 12 students below.